To maintain maximum customer satisfaction and ensure optimal service and maximum safety, we have established the highest quality day-to-day operations by setting up
two types of repair and maintenance facilities for corrective and preventive maintenance.
Fixed workshops – preventive maintenance
TCR’s fixed workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, such as working pits and lifting materials, to repair
and maintain even the heaviest motorised and non-motorised GSE on-site, within the shortest possible timeframes.
- Well-equipped airside workshops
- Qualified technicians
- Efficient spare parts policy
- Advanced technical know-how
- Awareness of local security and environmental regulations
- On-line technical data management
- Planning, management, implementation and recording of preventive maintenance, with maintenance plans – as approved by OEM’s.
The GSE availability rate is almost 100% thanks to TCR’s good processes, good technicians and their ability to solve problems quickly.
Mobile workshops – ramp assistance
Our fleet of mobile workshops ensures that we can respond immediately to customer requests for airside emergency servicing and repair breakdowns. As our mobile workshops stock the most commonly needed spare parts, repair and maintenance jobs can be done on the spot.
- Well-equipped mobile workshops
- QuickTime response to minor on-ramp emergencies
- On-line internet and telecommunication devices.
Our experts at your service
1000+ highly specialised TCR mechanics
- Ensure that all your equipment is operational
- Undertake preventive and curative maintenance
- Transport your equipment for maintenance to our Service Centres
- Respond to all emergency calls (our hot line provides breakdown coverage at weekends and at night)
- Ensure the hourly usage of all equipment is in line with maintenance planning.
80 TCR service centres across the world
- Ensure that your GSE fleet is always readily available.
Our Just-in-Time and Total Quality Management service levels ensure that
- TCR technicians are continuously trained in the repair of both motorised and non-motorised GSE
- Preventive maintenance programmes are set up to reduce unexpected breakdowns
- Special agreements can be established to ensure 24-hour emergency repair
- Availability of spare parts is guaranteed: repairs can be undertaken without delay.
Standards, Compliance and Safety
- All work undertaken by our technicians is detailed in an OEM approved maintenance checklist, which is checked by our workshop managers and supervisors for quality and safety, before the GSE is put back in service.
- Safety/Quality inspections and campaigns in our workshops are organized to continuously improve our performance.
- A documented management system is in place to ensure compliance, reliability and traceability. Certifications: ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- 19001 – Quality management system
- 14001 – Environmental management system
- 18001 – Security management system
Contact us for more information on Maintenance & Ramp Assistance