To maintain maximum customer satisfaction and ensure optimal service and maximum safety, we have established the highest quality day-to-day operations by setting up two types of repair and maintenance facilities for corrective and preventive maintenance.
Fixed workshops – preventive maintenance
TCR’s fixed workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, such as working pits and lifting materials, to repair and maintain even the heaviest motorised and non-motorised GSE on-site within the shortest possible timeframes.
- Well-equipped airside workshops
- Qualified technicians
- Efficient spare parts policy
- Advanced technical know-how
- Awareness of local security and environmental regulations
- On-line technical data management
- Planning, management, implementation and recording of preventive maintenance, with maintenance plans as approved by OEM’s
The GSE availability rate is almost 100% thanks to TCR’s good processes, good technicians and their ability to solve problems quickly
Mobile workshops – ramp assistance
Our fleet of mobile workshops ensures that we can respond immediately to customer requests for airside emergency servicing and repair breakdowns. As our mobile workshops stock the most commonly needed spare parts, repair and maintenance jobs can be done on the spot.
- Well-equipped mobile workshops
- QuickTime response to minor on-ramp emergencies
- On-line internet and telecommunication devices
Our experts at your service
Standards, compliance and safety
- All work undertaken by our technicians is detailed in an OEM approved maintenance checklist, which is checked by our workshop managers and supervisors for quality and
safety, before the GSE is put back in service.
- Safety/Quality inspections and campaigns in our workshops are organized to continuously improve our performance.
- A documented management system is in place to ensure compliance, reliability and traceability.Contact us for more information on Maintenance & Ramp Assistance