: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/clients/6eca7322784d8e986da49cef3956ca58/web-tcr-manager.ne/wp-content/themes/tcr/functions.php
on line 256
To maintain maximum customer satisfaction and ensure optimal service and maximum safety, we have established the highest quality day-to-day operations by setting up two types of repair and maintenance facilities for corrective and preventive maintenance.
Fixed workshops – preventive maintenance
TCR’s fixed workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, such as working pits and lifting materials, to repair and maintain even the heaviest motorised and non-motorised GSE on-site within the shortest possible timeframes.
- Well-equipped airside workshops
- Qualified technicians
- Efficient spare parts policy
- Advanced technical know-how
- Awareness of local security and environmental regulations
- On-line technical data management
- Planning, management, implementation and recording of preventive maintenance, with maintenance plans as approved by OEM’s
The GSE availability rate is almost 100% thanks to TCR’s good processes, good technicians and their ability to solve problems quickly
Mobile workshops – ramp assistance
Our fleet of mobile workshops ensures that we can respond immediately to customer requests for airside emergency servicing and repair breakdowns. As our mobile workshops stock the most commonly needed spare parts, repair and maintenance jobs can be done on the spot.
- Well-equipped mobile workshops
- QuickTime response to minor on-ramp emergencies
- On-line internet and telecommunication devices
Our experts at your service
[su_animate type="bounceInUp" duration="1" delay="0"][spoiler title=”1000+ highly specialised TCR mechanics” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]
- Ensure that all your equipment is operational
- Undertake preventive and curative maintenance
- Transport your equipment for maintenance to our Service Centres
- Respond to all emergency calls (our hot line provides breakdown coverage at weekends and at night)
- Ensure the hourly usage of all equipment is in line with maintenance planning
[su_animate type="bounceInUp" duration="1" delay="0"][spoiler title=”70 TCR service centres across the world” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]
- Ensure that your GSE fleet is always readily available.
[su_animate type="bounceInUp" duration="1" delay="0"][spoiler title=”Our Just-in-Time and Total Quality Management service levels ensure that” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]
- TCR technicians are continuously trained in the repair of both motorised and non-motorised GSE
- Preventive maintenance programmes are set up to reduce unexpected breakdowns
- Special agreements can be established to ensure 24-hour emergency repair
- Availability of spare parts is guaranteed: repairs can be undertaken without delay
Standards, compliance and safety